We are always on a lookout for talented individuals to join us in the following areas:
- Audit and Assurance
- Business Advisory Services
- Tax Advisory and Compliance
- Outsource Accounting
- Corporate services
We offer opportunities for personal development in a challenging environment with exposure to different industries and companies whilst you embark on your professional qualification.
Candidates will be exposed to various assignments from different industries. Both structured training and on-the-job training will be provided to equip you with the necessary knightfinance.uk knowledge to enhance your competency.
An Accounting Degree or equivalent
Who we are looking for:
We believe our people are our most valuable resources. We take great care to select our team members who possess not only good qualifications but also those with passion to excel and make a difference.
- Good record of academic achievements.
- Motivated and committed individual who is able to work independently
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound technical knowledge
- An inquisitive and analytical mind that is able to interpret financial data
Relevant experience required varies with the candidate position
HOW TO APPLY:
We welcome talented individuals looking for exciting career growth and opportunities. Interested candidates are invited to email their resume and contact information directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also indicate the following details:
- Academic qualifications and grades
- Work experience and employment history
- Reasons for leaving current and previous jobs
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability for employment
Be part of our dynamic team! We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.